Monday, July 28, 2008

isn't he a doll!!!!!












sam loves to take his bath. i think it's his favorite part of the day. when we are finished with bath time everything in a 3 foot radius of him is soaked! the funny thing is that today we tried putting him in a kiddy pool with my brother (jeffrey, my 22 year old brother, got bored and filled up the little pool my sister uses to lay out in so that he could 'play' for awhile) and the child screamed bloody murder! he then proceeded to get so worked up that he threw up....all over my head (don't ask how he got above my head) and all over my scrubs. it was so nasty and it smelled horrible! amazingly enough though, it didn't bother me all that much. i always wondered how i would handle spit up and poop and other wondrous glories of motherhood and to be quite honest....it was rather easy.


i also threw in a pic of sam trying his best to get to mia. she would lay just out of his reach and when he got close she would scoot back. poor baby just wanted to play with the puppy. she is really good with him and he is 100% fascinated with her. i love watching his face light up when she comes around. too cute!


4 comments:

Stacy T. said...

Ooooh isn't he cute!? Emily loves to splash too! We heart Sam!

Shannon said...

He is so darn cute ! Sydney is funny like that too where she loves the bath but not the pool..lol
and oh my goodness he puked on your head ! lol Its funny the things that dont gross us out as parents.... my mom used to lick our eyeballs when we were babies if we had something it them... i dont know if i could do that one ! lol

The Petura Family said...

I think he is the most adorable boy EVER!

Kim said...

Ryan HATED the pool too. Kayla was nice enough to point out to me that the pool was FREEZING, and his bath is NOT! Maybe she's on to something!